Saturday, November 27, 2010

Latest Poem

Just published a new poem on my poetry blog and on associated content. It is funny the things that can inspire a poem, this poem was inspired by the following images.
The first image is a photo of my daughter holding a rabbits eye on a stick ( from rabbit our dogs killed and devoured) and the second image is obviously a sunset. it is not that I find detached rabbit eyes inspiring, but the wonder shining in the face of my beautiful daughter, that I find inspiring. I also happen to find sunsets very inspiring. Sunsets remind us of the beautiful things in this life, sunsets show us the artistic side of our Creator as He paints a new one each evening on His big canvas in the sky. While living on this orb that seems to spinning out of control, filled with violence and heart rending tragedy, it is good to be reminded that there is some true beauty and wonder left in this world. I found it in a litttle princess holding a rabbit's eye and God's painting in the sky. Check out the poem on associated content or on my poetry blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment