Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just Got Through Working Out

Just got through working out, followed by gorging myself at Papa's Pizza Buffet in Blue Ridge, I had a good workout and the trip to the pizza parlour wouldn't half bad either. Having just recently joined the Down Town Blue Ridge Fitness Center, I have put in almost two weeks worth of weight training, bag work, jumping rope, and stretching at the gym. So far I have enjoyed my time there and believe I am already seeing results. The gym has a wide range of weights and exercise equipment, including an aerobic room to hit your body from every angle.

With the holiday season upon us, which for a lot of people, including me, means overeating the wrong kind of foods, a good workout regimen can help to stave off a few extra pounds. I hope I can maintain my workout program and enjoy some scrumptious dishes at the same time. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, and may we all remember to give thanks for all the blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment