Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blue Ridge's Cheapest Pizza

Do you know where to find the cheapest pizza in Blue Ridge? I will give you a hint, it is not Pizza Hut or Papa's Pizza Buffet. The cheapest pizza that I have found so far is in a discount grocery store in the old Valley Village shopping center. The store is known as Super Saver and they sell small pizzas for the super low price of $.75. Yes, that is what I said $.75. One small pizza for three quarters; I fed me and my three kids for $3.00 plus tax, and the pizza tastes good too. Next time you have a craving for that circular piece of bread coated with tomato sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings, you may want to consider Super Saver. I am not against eating out at the Pizza Hut or at Papa's Pizza Buffet, but sometimes you have to operate within a budget, With Super Saver pizza, you can have your pizza and stay within your budget as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment